The NG Group is an association of internationally active companies in the field of full service engineering. For over 20 years we have been successfully fulfilling the most diverse customer requirements at 8 locations in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic. Many well-known companies from various industries trust us and our employees. We offer committed and creative minds for all career levels individual professional opportunities and the chance to make their career path unique in an international environment.
To achieve this, NG Engineering GmbH has specialized in recruiting and onboarding of applicants within the NG Group, but also at the customer's site. This company takes over the initial selection of applicants and then accompanies the further selection processes in cooperation with the specific company of the NG Group or our customer.
NG Engineering GmbH is now looking for an employee as a Engine Control Function Design Engineer (m/f/d) to work for a customer in the Netherlands.
- Develop heavy duty diesel engines with focus on designing engine control concepts
- Create controller concepts based on new OBD and diagnostic requirements
- Verify concept with SIL, HIL or RCP on an engine
- Unambiguous documentation of controller requirements on engine system level
- Support calibration engineers with pre calibration of new controller concepts
- Take initiative to constantly improve related tools and processes
- Collaboration in multidisciplinary project teams
- MSc degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering specialized in dynamics and control
- Experience with engine or after treatment controller development
- Experience on Six Sigma related processes
o i.e. DMAIC, Design For Six Sigma, FMEA, Monte Carlo
- Good knowledge of requirement engineering (IREB certificate is a pre)
- Knowledge of development process models like SPICE is a pre
- Extensive knowledge of Matlab and Simulink
- Doors Next Generation experience is a pre
- Experience with OBD domain knowledge is a pre
- Initiative, Creative and Cooperating
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details and Perseverance
- Good English skills are mandatory and Dutch skills are a pre
- Individual career and development opportunities
- Continuous salary development, unlimited employment contract, flexible time account
- A familiar, collegial working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and a corporate culture in which your opinion is sought
- NG Corporate Benefits (bike leasing, bring-a-colleague bonus) & various corporate events (such as winter/summer events)
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply now!
Please note our information on data protection:
Als innovatives Unternehmen sind wir ständig auf der Suche nach erfahrenen Fach- und Führungskräften, die bereit sind, sich weiterzuentwickeln, vielfältige Aufgaben und Chancen zu übernehmen und unseren gemeinsamen Erfolg mitzugestalten. Wir bieten sowohl Festanstellungen als auch Positionen in spannenden Projekten beim Kunden vor Ort an.
Es ist unser Ziel, Ihnen zu helfen, Ihr volles Potenzial auszuschöpfen. Werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!