The NG Group is an association of internationally active companies in the field of full service engineering. For over 20 years we have been successfully fulfilling the most diverse customer requirements at 8 locations in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic. Many well-known companies from various industries trust us and our employees. We offer committed and creative minds for all career levels individual professional opportunities and the chance to make their career path unique in an international environment.
To achieve this, NG Engineering GmbH has specialized in recruiting and onboarding of applicants within the NG Group, but also at the customer's site. This company takes over the initial selection of applicants and then accompanies the further selection processes in cooperation with the specific company of the NG Group or our customer.
NG Engineering GmbH is now looking for an employee as a Engineering Data Analyst (m/f/d) to work for a customer in the Netherlands.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams to discover and develop high-impact data analytics need and data opportunities in the Embedded Engineering department
- Report on current system diagnostic performance and suggest improvement areas
- Setup storage and processing of data
- Setup processes to transfer different data sources to useable formats for Product Development
- Setup and improve standard reporting for engineering and management purposes
- Proactively recommends data-collection and analysis improvements
- Perform ad-hoc data analyses to support Product Development
- Develop and monitor KPI’s on diagnostic performance with the aim to decrease active faults resulting in dash lamps
- In the position of engineering data analyst you will report to the Manager for Project Support
- Technical education on Master or Bachelor level in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Highly proficient in SQL, Microsoft Excel, Power BI/Tableau
- Knowledge on R and Python is preferable
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to summarize technical issues and communicate effectively
- Self-directed, excellent analysis and technical judgment required
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Individual career and development opportunities
- Continuous salary development, unlimited employment contract, flexible time account
- A familiar, collegial working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and a corporate culture in which your opinion is sought
- NG Corporate Benefits (bike leasing, bring-a-colleague bonus) & various corporate events (such as winter/summer events)
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply now!
Please note our information on data protection:
Als innovatives Unternehmen sind wir ständig auf der Suche nach erfahrenen Fach- und Führungskräften, die bereit sind, sich weiterzuentwickeln, vielfältige Aufgaben und Chancen zu übernehmen und unseren gemeinsamen Erfolg mitzugestalten. Wir bieten sowohl Festanstellungen als auch Positionen in spannenden Projekten beim Kunden vor Ort an.
Es ist unser Ziel, Ihnen zu helfen, Ihr volles Potenzial auszuschöpfen. Werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!