Cookies are small text files sent by a website server and stored on your hard drive, phone or other device of the user used to access the website. The information resulting from cookies is stored exclusively on the server of the website.
- The user can determine the conditions of storing or accessing cookies in settings of the browser installed on the device they use or by configuration of the service.
- NG Engineering GmbH with its registered seat at Coburger Straße 7, 96472 Rödental, telephone: +49 (0) 9563 511323 - 0, e-mail: email@example.com, is the administrator of the personal data (hereinafter also referred to as "data") collected from cookies.
- Personal data are processed pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, including Article 6 sec. 1 points a and f.
- Cookies will be processed until they are deleted by the user or until a predetermined period of time specified in the parameters of the cookies.
- The owner of the personal data is entitled to access personal data, and demand from the Administrator for their correction, supplementation, deletion or limitation to processing of the data. The owner of the personal data has the right to object to processing of the data, the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint with the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, in accordance with the rules specified in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- The owner of the personal data shall have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing that has been carried out on the basis of the consent prior to the withdrawal.
- Personal data will not be transferred to any third country in the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- Automated decision making based solely on profiling will not be used.