The NG Group is an association of internationally active companies in the field of full service engineering. For over 20 years we have been successfully fulfilling the most diverse customer requirements at 8 locations in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic. Many well-known companies from various industries trust us and our employees. We offer committed and creative minds for all career levels individual professional opportunities and the chance to make their career path unique in an international environment.
To achieve this, NG Engineering GmbH has specialized in recruiting and onboarding of applicants within the NG Group, but also at the customer's site. This company takes over the initial selection of applicants and then accompanies the further selection processes in cooperation with the specific company of the NG Group or our customer.
NG Engineering GmbH is now looking for an employee as a Engine Development Engineer (m/f/d) to work for a customer in the Netherlands.
- Develop heavy duty engines with focus on innovative concepts to fulfill future emissions regulations
- Concept evaluation based on simulation and/or experimental input
- Concept break-down to requirements (based on functional architecture)
- Specification of requirements and coordinating implementation in either hardware or controls
- Support simulation and test engineers with evaluation approach
- Take initiative to constantly improve related tools and processes
- Collaboration in multidisciplinary project teams
- MSc degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with development of heavy duty diesel engines and/or aftertreatment systems
- Experience on Six Sigma related processes
o i.e. DMAIC, Design For Six Sigma, FMEA, Monte Carlo
- Good knowledge of requirement engineering
- Knowledge of development process models like SPICE is a pre
- Good English language skills are mandatory, Dutch skills are a pre
- Individual career and development opportunities
- Continuous salary development, unlimited employment contract, flexible time account
- A familiar, collegial working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and a corporate culture in which your opinion is sought
- NG Corporate Benefits (bike leasing, bring-a-colleague bonus) & various corporate events (such as winter/summer events)
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply now!
Please note our information on data protection:
As an innovative company we are constantly looking for experienced specialists and executive staff who are willing to move forward, tackle diverse responsibilities and opportunities, and play a role in shaping our shared success. We offer both fixed placement as well as positions in exciting projects on customer site.
It is our goal to help you reach your full potential. Become a part of our Team.
We look forward to receiving your application!