The NG Group is an association of internationally active companies in the field of full service engineering. For over 20 years we have been successfully fulfilling the most diverse customer requirements at 12 locations in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic. Many well-known companies from various industries trust us and our employees. We offer committed and creative minds for all career levels individual professional opportunities and the chance to make their career path unique in an international environment.
To achieve this, NG Engineering GmbH has specialized in recruiting and onboarding of applicants within the NG Group, but also at the customer's site. This company takes over the initial selection of applicants and then accompanies the further selection processes in cooperation with the specific company of the NG Group or our customer.
NG Engineering GmbH is now looking for an employee as a Engine and Aftertreatment Research Engineer (m/f/d) to work for a customer in the Netherlands.
- Develop heavy duty engines with focus on innovative concepts to fulfill future emissions regulations
- Drafting concepts to meet project goals and requirements
- Concept evaluation based on theoretical approach with focus on engine and aftertreatment integration
- Evaluate concepts in a multidisciplinary team based on simulation and/or testing
- Documentation and/or presentation of results
- Support simulation and test engineers with evaluation approach
- Take initiative to constantly improve related tools and processes
- Collaboration in multidisciplinary project teams
- MSc degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
- Specialized in combustion engine and/or engine aftertreatment
- Experience with development of heavy duty diesel engines and/or aftertreatment systems
- Experience with European and North-American emissions legislation is a pre
- This person has the following competences
- Analytical capacity
- Initiative, Cooperative and Creative
- Good communication
- Attention to details
- Conceptual way of thinking
- Good English language skills are mandatory, Dutch skills are a pre
- Individual career and development opportunities
- Continuous salary development, unlimited employment contract, flexible flexitime account
- A familiar, collegial working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and a corporate culture in which your opinion is sought
- NG Corporate Benefits (bike leasing, bring-a-colleague bonus) & various corporate events (such as winter/summer events)
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply now!
Please note our information on data protection:
As an innovative company we are constantly looking for experienced specialists and executive staff who are willing to move forward, tackle diverse responsibilities and opportunities, and play a role in shaping our shared success. We offer both fixed placement as well as positions in exciting projects on customer site.
It is our goal to help you reach your full potential. Become a part of our Team.
We look forward to receiving your application!